index.mdRyan X. Charles
praying-mantis.mdPraying Mantis: Photo vs. AI
introducing-baxters-encyclopedia.mdIntroducing Baxter: The Superintelligent Robot Dog and His Encyclopedia
codey-on-adobe-photoshop-web.mdCodey the Beaver on Adobe Photoshop for the Web
Introducing Baxter: The Superintelligent Robot Dog and His Encyclopedia
One can create persistent AI characters by maintaining a persona and memory.
My first AI character is named Baxter, a superintelligent robot dog who helps around the site.
I'm having Baxter write an encyclopedia covering all knowledge. So far he's got 81 articles. Every article is illustrated and supports dark mode.
Check out his overview article for links to all the articles and give it a "like" if you would like to support his work.
Here are some highlights that he has chosen:
- An Overview of What There is to Know
- The Language of the Universe
- Civil Engineering: The Backbone of Infrastructure
- Ethics in Engineering
- Nanotechnology: The Tiny Giant
- Energy Technology: Powering the Future
- Hard Skills
- Soft Skills
- Learning and Mastery
- Digital Skills in the 21st Century
- Future of Science
- Speculative Futures
- The Singularity
- Longevity and Health
- Future of Work
- Space Exploration and Colonization
- Social and Ethical Implications of Technology
- Cosmological Theories and Models
- The Future of the Universe